Mimosa Salad (4 Servings)
- Boiled Lobster, cut into small pieces
- Shelled prawns
- Boiled mussels, well drained
- Fresh mushrooms sliced
- Peeled tomatoes, with seeds removed, cut into wedges Lettuce, finely shredded
- Green peas
- Quantities may be varied according to one’s means
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- Salt, freshly ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dark, French mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad.
- Shake the dressing ingredients together and pour it over the salad.
- Serve on a bed of finely shredded lettuce.